We’re always on the lookout for talented people who would like to join our ever expanding team. Even if you don’t see a position you’re interested in below, feel free to send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Infinite Touch formed at the dawn of the mobile applications movement in 2011 and we have been in the software development business for over 30 years. We have released hundreds of apps for household brands, scrappy startups, and everything in between, and won referrals from hundreds of delighted customers.
As an iOS Developer at Infinite Touch, you will develop apps for companies of all sizes, from startups to international brands. You will be a core member of our team and be intimately involved in the direction of our development.
We are looking for a passionate iOS application developer with a relentless focus on making mobile apps that create repeat users and raving fans. One that will be excited about joining a company that is execution-oriented, fast-moving and rapidly growing.
- Develop apps for companies ranging from startups to big international brands.
- Work with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Participate in planning and prioritisation of development activities and contribute new ideas.
- Work directly with the QA team to diagnose and resolve bugs.
- Manage code repositories (BitBucket) and schedule automated builds using CI.
- As we grow, you may also be required to oversee a team of junior developers.
- 3 years experience in iOS development.
- Experience building iOS apps using both Swift and Objective-C.
- Familiarity working with REST APIs and JSON as backends to apps.
- Able to provide sample code of apps you have previously developed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Commercial experience with another app development agency.
- Experience with PHP/Laravel or Android development.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration platforms such as BitRise.
- Knowledge of mobile landscape, trends, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Comfortable using JIRA, Slack, Trello and DropBox.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership experience.
We’re based in Co. Leitrim, Ireland, where we operate a remote working philosophy. We would prefer you to be physically located in Leitrim as well, but may consider candidates in other locations depending on experience. Either way you’ll be able to work from wherever you choose (home, coffee shop, hot desk etc).
The salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you’re interested in the position please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include a cover letter, your CV, and a link to some code that you’ve written. Bonus points for links to your StackOverflow or GitHub accounts.